charleston.lee
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2012
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all, I have a mint Sigma DP1s for sale.
The whole package includes:
1. A mint Dp1s with original box and all original accessories
2. 2 backup batteries
3. Σ metal hand grip(installed)
4. 46mm-52mm hood (Black, Aluminium)
5. 52mm Kenko CPL filter
6. 52mm Hoya UV filter
7. close up lens set (+1, +2, +4, +10)(Those are cheap.)
8. Clip-in lens cap
Ask for $320. Free shipping within US lower 48 states.
I do not visit photography forums often, I appreciate if anyone could suggest me a better place to sell my camera.
Pls see attachments for details.






The whole package includes:
1. A mint Dp1s with original box and all original accessories
2. 2 backup batteries
3. Σ metal hand grip(installed)
4. 46mm-52mm hood (Black, Aluminium)
5. 52mm Kenko CPL filter
6. 52mm Hoya UV filter
7. close up lens set (+1, +2, +4, +10)(Those are cheap.)
8. Clip-in lens cap
Ask for $320. Free shipping within US lower 48 states.
I do not visit photography forums often, I appreciate if anyone could suggest me a better place to sell my camera.
Pls see attachments for details.





