FS: Sony A200 DSLR and Goodies

TheIROC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, this is my first post on this site, but i figured this would be a good place to sign up to sell my gear since facebook isnt exactly the best market haha. I bought a Sony Alpha A200 DSLR about 3 years ago when they first came out and i love my camera, but its time to upgrade.

its in great condition for how old it is, but the outside is a little dirty. its the original body shape so its more comfortable for your hands than the newer model. everything works perfect on the camera, nothing wrong with it. comes with 16gb CF card, 18-70 macro 55-200 and 75-300 sony lenses. Just bought a brand new bower hot flash for it too. im asking $700 for everything included.

im located in San Diego, California

im also open to trades, preferably a canon. if your camera is worth more, i can throw in some cash on top. im looking for a t3i or a 60D a with lens(es)

Last edited:
price dropped $50. down to $700

been a week. still for sale

What flash do you have? Willing to sell 75-300 and flash if it's a Sony flash?

sorry, looking to sell it as a whole. and its a bower flash, not sony

still for sale. make an offer

accepting offers

unfortunately i need all of the equipment until i can buy my new camera. so if i could get this for the package, i could go get the camera and lens i need as soon as i sell this

thank you.

to the top

Most reactions

New Topics

Back