FS: Sony A6000, 2 lenses, other extras. Warranty still in effect!

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Rallock, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Rallock

Rallock TPF Noob!

EDITED 2/9. LENSES/FILTER/ADAPTER SOLD! BODY WITH MEMORY CARD STILL AVAILABLE. Price dropped as well.

I purchased a Sony A6000 right before this past Christmas (2015). I used it up until about a week ago after returning home from California where I needed it as a backup video/still camera.

No defects whatsoever, the warranty from Sony is still in effect until December 2016. I took about 500 pictures and recorded an hour worth of footage over the past month or so. Sensor is clean, outside is in perfect shape, etc.

Original box, charger, battery, manuals, paperwork, all that good stuff, is included.

BODY ONLY with card, NO lenses or filter included - $395 SHIPPED (US ONLY)

Again, US shipping only. I will send the camera out the day of payment (if early enough), or by 10 am the next day (weekend or weekday).

I have PayPal, and would prefer that method. If you want to email me, my email is ryanhallock at icloud.com

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. KmH

KmH In memoriam Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Since Sony requires a dated sales receipt to have warranty work done, how would it work (assuming you still have the sales receipt), warranty wise, if 1 person buys the body, and someone else buys the lens?
    https://docs.sony.com/release//Warranty_269610311.pdf

3. Rallock

Rallock TPF Noob!

Still have sales receipts. Thanks.

4. Rallock

Rallock TPF Noob!

Sold the lenses, adapter, and filter separate. Still have the body and card. Dropped price to $425 with card shipped.