What's new

FS: Sony DSC H1 5.1 Megapixel Camera, Excellent condition; great camera

TechMedik

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With work being so busy and cash flow getting tight lately, I have to sell it. I really don't want to as I love it but I have to. Yes, I am new here but I have tried a couple of other places and no one seems to want a camera. I would do ebay but it seems that there are tons of cameras and I feel that this is worth more on a place like this.

So, the camera is in excellent condition, no scratches, bumps, bruises, anything. Included with it is the rechargeable battery pack, usb cable, lense cover, original strap, travel bag, 1 512 MB memory stick pro, 1 256 MB memory stick pro, and a hard case for the memory sticks.

It was bought from BestBuy and I also took out a 4 year performance service plan on it. It currently has 2.5 years left on it and I am including the plan with it.

So you can get a better idea of me, my ebay id is: http://myworld.ebay.com/techmedik/

With the camera, the accessories, and the performance plan I am asking $250 plus $30 for shipping. I am will to neg. on the price. You can get me via email or on WLM for any questions. My WLM screenname is in my profile.

I do have a picture of it: http://picasaweb.google.com/techmedik/Neobay/photo#5071587620671703522

Not the best quality, but you can't exactly take a picture of a camera using the camera. It was done using my phone camera.
 
So let's try one more time. If someone is willing to pick this up today, I can do it for $200 shipped. In my opinion that is a very good deal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom