What's new

FS: Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 for Canon

billross77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
87
Reaction score
27
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lens is in great shape and rarely used. I have it listed on eBay and Craigslist at the moment. $300. It comes with original box, documents, lens cap, and lens hood. The only issue is I sold another lens with the Tamron rear cap, so this comes with a Canon rear cap.
 
I'm at work and don't have any on my phone. You can see pics in Dallas Craigslist or my eBay listing if you need them immediately.
 
Pulled the pictures of the lens off of Craigslist for OP so you guys can check it out from here.

$5G15W35H23Ga3N33Heca46707c83f19471a98.webp$5I45E65W63E73Fe3l2ca433a8327e14571355.webp$5N65I25H13na3M43Fbca47435d2687eb91012.webp$5Ne5K45Fe3F73Md3H5ca45e9520ae4ec91154.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom