S smagistro TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location orlando May 22, 2009 #1 I got this lens so i could try close up photography, but it just is not for me. The lens is mint and has only been used 3 times since i have had it. looking for $300 plus shipping.
I got this lens so i could try close up photography, but it just is not for me. The lens is mint and has only been used 3 times since i have had it. looking for $300 plus shipping.
Olcoot TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 147 Reaction score 0 Location Lake Orion, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 22, 2009 #2 You did not list what camera system it will work on
S smagistro TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location orlando May 22, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Sorry I was using the lens on a nikon d80