What's new

FS - The Beast - Nikon 600mm F4G VR

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
452
Location
UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD!
 
Last edited:
sure :D but I won't ship until all the payments are complete ;) heh
 
Damn I'd be interested if you were in the uk!
 
Damn I'd be interested if you were in the uk!

oh yeah, the UK is kindof far. I bet there are probably some around you, they're harder to find, but not impossible, if you're really looking for one, you might talk to some birders or wildlife folks in your area, they may have one, or know of one.

Does it come with a kid to carry it around for me?

Kid sold separately, some assembly required :lol:

I know, right? I'm really not wanting to sell it. but with a few other things happening this year I need to downsize a little, I'll most likely end up selling this, and my 300f2.8, then replace them both with a 500f4 as my only supertele lens.
 
Damn I'd be interested if you were in the uk!

Yanks miss out on stuff in the UK.

There might be a market for courier service between countries. Some photo enthusiast traveling either way could transport some gear and make money by charging half of the shipping charges.

I wonder how much the shipping would be for something like that lens kit?
 
probably pretty expensive for overseas shipping its fairly bulky and I wouldn't think of shipping it without being fully insured.

I actually have a fairly strong possibility on a local sale, so while this is still currently available, it might not be soon. I'll update this thread as needed.
 
sure :D but I won't ship until all the payments are complete ;) heh


So I just send my first payment, marked, "Paid In Full".
fiufiu.gif
 

I know, right? I'm really not wanting to sell it. but with a few other things happening this year I need to downsize a little, I'll most likely end up selling this, and my 300f2.8, then replace them both with a 500f4 as my only supertele lens.

Sucks you gotta let it go. I know about how life can get in the way. I had all intentions this summer of picking up something like the 600 f4 or something similar but, the wife came to me with great news! We have our first little one on the way! It's bitter sweet. In either case, I have decided to change up the genre of photography from wildlife to portraiture. I got me the D800, both the nikon 24-70 2.8 and the 70-200 2.8 vr2. All while the Nikon rebates were in effect BTW! It's wonderful gear that I couldn't be happier with. :) My future big lens purchase is just going to take a little more time now to save up for.

I did want to say that while it's none of my business what your monetary issues are, I just wanted to pass along that I hope you and yours are in good health and that the future finical obligations are not because of an unfortunate situation. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom