What's new

FS:Tokina 11-16 2.8 - Nikon Mount

shady195

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
11
Location
Albany, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale I have a Tokina 11-16 2.8 for a Nikon mount.

Original Box and paperwork included, the lens hood appears to be missing, not sure where it went as it was always around the lens in my bag. I have a feeling when I went through my bag when I sold my D90 is I let it go with another lens not paying attention.

Lens is only 4 months old or so only used a handfull of times, as I'm moving to a D600 in the near future I'm getting rid of all my DX gear. I was not planning on selling this, but I see no point to it collecting dust

$475 Shipped

$ixcd2c.webp
 
Bump for a great lens! If I didn't already have the tokina 12-24 I'd pick it up!
 
This is a great price for this lens! Perfect for a christmas present ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom