FS (US): Canon Rebel XT (Body), Canon 55-250 F/4-5.6 IS, Vivitar 285HV

WDodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, I have some stuff that has been living unused in my camera bag for too long. It needs a new home with someone that will love it and use it! :D

Canon Rebel XT (350D) - It is nearing 10k shots. There are some signs of wear on the body (nicks, scratches) but it is fully functional. This will come with:
  • 2 Batteries (1 Impact, 1 Canon) and Charger, Wireless Remote
  • 3 CF Cards (Extreme III - 1GB and 4GB, Ultra II - 2GB) & Sandisk Firewire CF Card Reader
  • USB Cable, Manual
Asking $150 shipped.

Canon 55-250 IS F/4-5.6 - I used this once for about 200-300 shots. It comes with the original box, manual/warranty card, and both caps. I also bought a hood (which will come with orig. box) and a Tiffen UV filter both of which will be included. Asking $185 shipped.

Vivitar 285HV Flash - Flash Unit will come with the original box, manual, and everything else that it came with as if new. Additionally it will come with an adapter cable that will go from the Vivitar plug to PC (to be used to plug it into a PocketWizard).

Asking $65.

I have 100% positive seller and buyer feedback on eBay (username wdodd04) and have bought and sold on this forum before.

Pictures of the camera body (sorry about the quality I used my iPhone):
photo41rs.jpg

photo21n.jpg

1002160t.jpg

1002158d.jpg

1002143t.jpg

After I took the last picture I decided to sell all of my CF cards and reader which is why they are not pictured.

Thanks!

Rebel XT is sold.

Vivitar and 55-250 still available.

Sale is pending on the 55-250.

Vivitar is still available. I'm open to offers for it as well.

Most reactions

Back