What's new

FS: Yashica 270 auto focus 35mm film camera with Yashica AF 28-70mm 1:3.5-4.5 lens

sheenamariebean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
elizabeth city nc
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Item is in excellent condition. One owner. Make me an offer. I know what it's worth, so no lowballs, please. Shipping to CONUS is $10.00. Ask me about shipping to AK, HI, or INTL. I know I am new to the forum, thus you may not be inclined to buy from me. I have excellent ebay feedback and you can visit my website to see that I am a real person......My Website » Blog. Thank you $DSC_0883.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom