What's new

FT, EU only, Sixtomat Digital Light Meter

russellsnr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have in excellent condition a Sixtomat Digital Light Meter
I would like to exchange it for a genuine copy of NIK HDR EFex pro 2 or NIK Color EFex PRO 4 ( please amendment below)
I will cover the cost of postage for the meter and as now NIK is only offering there software as a download there will be no postage costs for it.
If anyone is interested please contact via the forum option first.
Thank You
Russ
 

Attachments

  • $Gossen.webp
    $Gossen.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Hi, Offer of exchange now removed as I have both programs.
If anyone is interested to purchase the price will be $99 inc shipping anyone in USA interested please add $10 for extra shipping cost.
Please see my feedback at Ebay.co.uk under russellsnr.
Russ
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom