What's new

Fuijifilm for Polaroid 640

bluemary

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just found two very old Polaroid cameras again (my grandma had one and my granddad one), one is the Polaroid Colorblock II and the other one is the Polaroid 640. I heard that Fuji makes film that is also usable for the polaroids but I can't find which ones for the Polaroid 640. Does anyone know?
And another thing, what exactly is the difference between the two cameras? What can I expect?
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom