What's new

Fuji Instax 210 camera

lay9eggs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am thinking of buying a fuji instax 210 camera. Can someone who has used this camera help me with the followings:

1. Does camera have parallax error viewing from the viewfinder?
2. Can flash be turned off?
3. Can I make a timed exposure?
4. How do I set 'corrrect' exposures?
5. Is the film stable (archival properties)?
6. How does one store polaroid prints?

Thanks for your answers. Appreciate it!
 
I can't detail for all asked questions but for the first one. Some cameras use a tilting viewfinder to correct the angle of view for a given distance; others place marks in the front viewfinder lens to allow the user to adjust the location of the top of the image after determining the desired framing. Hope this helps you..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom