Fuji sale to be announced 10/15

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
per Fuji Rumors. Just a FYI if anyone’s about to pull the trigger on anything.

Oh. I thought you might be switching. ;)

Probably a sale on everything I don't need. Seems to be rolling that way this year.

Probably a sale on everything I don't need. Seems to be rolling that way this year.
Maybe something there for you to get the wife?

(low crawls back to The Coffee House)

Maybe something there for you to get the wife?

(low crawls back to The Coffee House)
OK, now I have to come to your place on the map and drink with you. Your in trouble by the way.

OK deals but some exclusions on high-demand lenses. Some real bargains on the superb little X100T are around with more likely to come as Black Friday and the holidays approach. Noticed that Montreal stores were selling them for C$850.

Nothing I see that I need. I'm pretty much set other than an ultra wide. 16 is working fine for how little I've been using digital as of late.

Looking through what's on sale, I realize that I am pretty happy with my kit as is. I have the 18-55 for walk around, "wide" angle etc. (not being a big wide angle shooter, I think 18mm is fine for me). I have the 60mm for macro and the 50-230 for longer reach. No way am I carrying that heavy 100-400. I was going to get the 80mm when it came out but I'm not liking that swirly bokeh when it's used for portraits. I guess if I have to pick something that I need it would be a fast prime but I can't see spending for anything in the 18-55 range. Maybe the 90mm but I would definitely be buying that used...

I am tempted to pick up a back up body like a xt10 or xt1 but since I'm not a pro there really is no great need for that and it would basically end up with Princess then I would be constantly having to chase her down to get my lenses back!

Doesn't Princess need a camera ?

Wouldn't mind the X-T2 and 18-55 lens for $1,799. But my CreditCard has to remain empty ...

Doesn't Princess need a camera ?

Wouldn't mind the X-T2 and 18-55 lens for $1,799. But my CreditCard has to remain empty ...

Princess had my D5100 and 18-55 at her disposal for a year and rarely used it. As soon as I bought the XT2 and sold off the Nikon stuff she got interested again. She's going to have to settle for the new iPhone she just got in August!

If I sold all of my Nikon stuff, I might be able to swing the XT-2 and kit lens -- just to be like you cool kids, haha.

I haven't bought anything new for my camera in almost a year. Pretty impressive, right?

I have sold almost all of my Nikon stuff and have still not broken even on the Xt2 with kit. If I sell the 105mm that will put me over the top though! Worth it.

Bought the X1ooT to kill future jonesing for lenses. But I did get the TCL-X100. Hopeless...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back