Fujifilm Finepix S9500 - quick question...

JJP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Basically, I have a Fujifilm Finepix S9500, and I can't find a great deal of usefull information about this camera, I was just wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions for me.
Is there any way to use other lenses on this camera? Also can I use different filters on it? That's it >.<'
I was just wondering about this to try and get as many different techniques as possible, any help is greatly appreciated, thankyou. :wink:

Not sure if linking to other sites is permitted, so just google "Fujifilm Finepix S9500" and click on one of the reviews, the one I clicked on stated the lens was not removable. Acording to the manual, commercial 58mm filters can be used.

Shaddy

I know that at least a macro lens can be used with the S5200...and I'm pretty sure a telephoto as well..don't know it they're camera-specific lenses, or any old one that fits...

But since that can, I'm going to assume that a 'higher up' camera in the same series will be able to as well

Hi JJP. I have an s9500. I think you can get some adaptors which fit on the end of the lens to give extra telephoto, wide angle or macro. I think they are all 3rd party and I'd imagine picture quality will degrade somewhat using them. I've never seen one or tried one TBH but I'm pretty sure there are some about ... try ebay. And, yes you can use any filter with a 58mm thread. If you want to use a polarizer make sure it's a circular one (as for any auto focus camera). I have a polarizer and hoya r72 IR filter which i use all the time.

Brilliant, thankyou all for the help! I think i'll invest in one of those Mohain. :D
If anyone else has anything, i'd be glad to know, but most of my questions are answered now, thanks. :D

OK i've been looking around and i've found this; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3x-Telephoto-Wide-Lens-Macro-Fuji-S5600-S9500-S3800_W0QQitemZ7612037114QQihZ017QQcategoryZ30070QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Do you think that this would benefit me at all? I'm looking for different techniques, the fisheye would be nice :D, possibly more zoom etc.
If anybody else knows of any other attatchable 3rd party lenses to the S9500 (or can actually find some >.<') then I would be so so grateful, thankyou.

Edit: There is also this, if anybody knows which would benefit me more, it would be greatly appreciated.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/3-2x-Tele-Accessory-Kit-for-Fuji-Finepix-S9000-S9500_W0QQitemZ7631591575QQihZ017QQcategoryZ116191QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back