1. Clean my face....Heavy crop
FujiFowl (3).jpg

2. Leper Lucy and her eye booger
FujiFowl (2).jpg

3. Greeny McQuack
FujiFowl.jpg

That is a seriously ugly bird.

Joe

Wow. For a heavy crop, there isn't much noise at all in that first one. Nice!

Thanks. I was pretty impressed. At was at least 100%. I didn't think it would be sharp at all but, well, here it is.

The second one is a domestic muscovy duck, actually I think they all are domestic. The wild muscovy duck is mostly all black with white patches in the wings in good light some greenish can be seen.Wild Muscovy live in forest wetlands and nest in tree cavity's and the wild is not in your geographical

The second one is a domestic muscovy duck, actually I think they all are domestic. The wild muscovy duck is mostly all black with white patches in the wingspan in good light some greenish can be seen.Wild Muscovy live in forest wetlands and nest in tree cavity's. Nice shots.
Thanks bud

I have to take my X-T10 out this week suppose to be sunny and 60 degrees Thursday.The X-T10 is not as advanced as your X-T2 but none the less the IQ is stellar.

I have to take my X-T10 out this week suppose to be sunny and 60 degrees Thursday.The X-T10 is not as advanced as your X-T2 but none the less the IQ is stellar.
Oh, cool. I looked at that. A little bit smaller,.I would need a grip of some sort for that model.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back