Full Circle...

weags77

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got done editing this and I was wondering if people see what I see in this. There was nothing premeditated about this. It was just a random smoke shot that caught my eye while going through them. Rotated 90 to the left from original landscape with some adjustments in Lightroom.I thought it was kinda cool idea and concept that came out of randomness, but Ive been wrong before haha. Thanks for taking a look and hopefully sharing your thoughts. Hopefully it elicits some thoughts at all...

$10828010844_058faf0295_h.jpg

Full Circle

Well here's what I see and maybe you guys can tell me if I'm crazy or not. I saw in this image a circle of life. Starting from the bottom which reminded me of water and almost looks like a new life in womb. I don't know something about the bottom says life to me haha.

Then the small almost ghost looking "skull?" In the middle represents our exit from this world and up into a spirit form into the light at the top. Maybe I over thought this one. But it's what I really enjoy about the smoke photos. I never know what I'm going to get and it allows my mind to wander while editing.

If you all think I'm crazy please let me know haha. If this photo does nothing for you I'd like to hear the bad more than the good.

the bottom to me represents a brain, more than a baby in the womb.

I'm not keen on smoke images, but can see where thoughts can get lost :)

the bottom to me represents a brain, more than a baby in the womb.

I'm not keen on smoke images, but can see where thoughts can get lost :)

Yeah maybe a brain more than baby.

I just started experimenting with these. Nothing super skillful about them. Once you get the focus down as long as you can press a shutter button you can make a good image of one if you take enough.

But it's getting to be winter here so my outdoors adventures will not be as frequent so looking for things around the house to do, photography wise. .So I figured with these they I can practice the editing and the creative sides of things. Gives my brain and photoshop skills a good work out and keeps me warm. Also hope it will pay off in my "normal" photography as I learn to incorporate the story/creative seeing into it.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.

Most reactions

Back