Full Fog Nozzle

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this at our training today.. As I've said, I avoid the flash due to the 3M reflective tape that ruins pictures.. Hope you like it:

11_08_2008_3964.jpg

Hm, I like it. The firefighers are a bit underexposed, but if anything it helps point your eyes towards that awesome fire. What shutter speed was that?

I have to admit that I took the lazy way out and used Full AUTO due to having my helmet on, face shield in the way, big heavy leather gloves, etc.. I really didn't have the time or patience to act like a photographer due to being one of the firefighters that this training was geared towards.. I just grabbed my camera sporadically and snapped some pics..

Here's the exif data:

Nikon D50 Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/800) Aperture: f/7.1 Focal Length: 70 mm Exposure Bias: 0/6 EV ISO Speed: 200

Here's another picture of the training, which was invaluable:

11_08_2008_3952.jpg

I'm freaking digging that first one, and full auto (or P) has it's place!

Now I must confess to running the shadow highlight tool for my own viewing pleasure and let me tell you it POPS with a little gain in the shadows.

BTW you might look into toggling the copyright attribute in the metadata. Your copyright data is there (well kinda) but the status shows unknown. Also Alt-0169 will produce the actual © symbol, or use the character map in windooze - heck copy that one..

The next step is to actually register the image, but don't worry you have 3 months from initial publication to save it from public domain.

Now deleting your intellectual property from my desktop. Great shot of great people! :thumbup:

-Shea

Thanks.. I checked out your YouTube, and it's unbelievable. I wish I had your talent, or maybe just your dedication. I can't seem to put any effort into anything any more.

Thanks.. I checked out your YouTube, and it's unbelievable. I wish I had your talent, or maybe just your dedication. I can't seem to put any effort into anything any more.

Need to find some creative spark sounds like. When I am feeling really creative I put waaaay more effort in my art.

As for the photos I like the first one more. IMO I think this could make a great HDR, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back