What's new

full moon - testing out tripod and slow shutter

uberwrx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. Now that I have a tripod and camera on which I can adjust shutter speed, I decided to test it out on tonight's full moon. Unfortunately there's a bluish "orb" in the photo, but at least I got some practice.

$P1020220.webp
 
OMG !!! You got a picture of a ghost.


That's more likey lens flare from light bouncing off a filter or reflecting off the surfaces of the different pieces of glass in the lens. It's a problem often encountered when shooting directly at a light source.
 
^This! Removing any and all filters is highly recommended for moon shoots....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom