Full Moon Tonight..

JPmkV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pulled out my 250mm for this one. Wish I had even more to get really close!

ISO 200 250mm f/5.6 1/800 sec
6834203887_af734c314a_b.jpg

All C&C are welcome! :thumbup:

have you considered a crop? Lots of dead "space"! emphasize the subject....

Yes, as Charles stated... There's lots of dead (outer) space, bro.

It also seems underexposed just a bit.

WOW! I wasn't expecting such a quick response at this hour... Don't you guys sleep! :lol:

Thanks for the input! Here, I did a quick re crop and edit..

6834261443_a070a9623d_b.jpg

Bump, for the re edit. Any better?

Well, I believe the completely full moon is tonight. So, weather permitting, you can go at it again.

Full moon shots suck the big one...wait until the sun is hitting it at a better angle...and now I have to type this obligatory statement: full moon shots are a dime a dozen

Well, I believe the completely full moon is tonight. So, weather permitting, you can go at it again.

I had no idea, It looked pretty full to me. I wonder, if it is a clear night and I can get another shot of it, if you'd be able to tell the difference between the two? :mrgreen:

Full moon shots suck the big one...wait until the sun is hitting it at a better angle...and now I have to type this obligatory statement: full moon shots are a dime a dozen

Thank you for your obligatory statement, I appreciate it. :p

I know, sorry...couldn't resist...KmH did it to me the other day so I guess I'm just passing the buck...

I know, sorry...couldn't resist...KmH did it to me the other day so I guess I'm just passing the buck...

Haha, It's okay! I'm new here, and to photography in general, so I expect it for the most part. Thanks for the comment though, I'm gonna try and capture some more phases as they progress back down. Maybe then I can meet your approval. :mrgreen:

Pretty easy to meet my approval...if you see my stuff...its pretty blah and crappy...so if you can at least match the mediocrity that is my photography...you'll do fine...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back