What's new

Full portfolio for new model

igloopants

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a model with which I want to put together a full portfolio for her.

What are shoot themes and elements that a model must have in a portfolio?

ie.

Bikini/beach, close ups, portraits etc.
 
I have a model with which I want to put together a full portfolio for her.

What are shoot themes and elements that a model must have in a portfolio?

ie.

Bikini/beach, close ups, portraits etc.

People me note reply to this post due to how vague it is... just some FYI...:confused: have you tried the search feature on here?
 
I would argue that it would be in the models best interest to create a portfolio of more than one phtographers work.

Igloo, care to show us examples of your work?
 
Hahahahaha...looking at Tracy Dunn's portfolio, you should see some of the horrible catch lights in her eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom