Fun day.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time really getting to do pan shots. I will for sure be going back for more practice.

Hallet-160.jpg

I don't see any pan. No pots either.

Just a motorcycle. What gives? :048:

First time really getting to do pan shots. I will for sure be going back for more practice.

View attachment 106581

Great shot Ron. Looks fantastic.

Thank you robbins.

Ah nice! I love this.

Thank you elizpage

I don't see any pan. No pots either.

Just a motorcycle. What gives? :048:

Well darn it, I had this feeling I was forgetting something. Should have packed Saturday night instead of at 4:00 am Sunday morning. lol

Looks nice and Yum Ron.
Were you carrying your speed gun to clock the gent here? :)

Thank you Jasii. No, I was not packing my radar gun for this one. Oh and btw, this "gent" is a Lass and she was FAST..

No pots, no pans, no radar gun...

And you call yourself a photographer. Sheesh.

Lol

Looks nice and Yum Ron.

Thank you Jasii. No, I was not packing my radar gun for this one. Oh and btw, this "gent" is a Lass and she was FAST..

Lol

What? I called myself that??? I'm still trying to collect all the necessary items to be a photographer. So now you are saying that I need to get pots, pans and a radar gun? My wife would expect me to put down the camera and cook for her if I got the pots and pans.

Looks nice and Yum Ron.

Lol

What? I called myself that??? I'm still trying to collect all the necessary items to be a photographer. So now you are saying that I need to get pots, pans and a radar gun? My wife would expect me to put down the camera and cook for her if I got the pots and pans.
Fret not Ron. I'll send you some recipes from my food page to please your better half. :)
Have a peep here :D
The FOOD Court Facebook

Yup.. that scavenger hunt thing is a biatch, no doubt about it. The pink rabbits foot is bad enough, but the umbrella stand that looks like an elephant foot is a stone cold bear to find. Lol

Most reactions

Back