What's new

Fun in the lake

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Just messing around with a image put together.

enjoy

$finalwaters.webp
 
I don't particularly care for the overall tone and color of the image...but I did want to chime in and give credit for the creation of it. I especially like where you did the reflection of her and shadow of her in the water...that part is really cool. Nice job on the creation of it.
 
I like it. Cool concept and good execution (I surely couldn't have done it better). It has a strange, yet nice, mood and feeling.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom