Fun in the snow

BrettG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Never really attempted any action shots before, so I let my dog out in the snow today (which he loves) and figured I'd give it a shot. Considering half of them were either caught when he was actually standing still, or only got half of his body, I was really pleasantly surprised with this shot. Thoughts?

Cody.jpg

(bah, photobucket resized it)

too bad there is snow blocking his face, it kinda just looks like snow is sitting on his face instead of flying through the air. the rest of the photo (other thenyour dog) has no contrast to it or anything else to look at... it's like empty space that's not really empty :p

heh, maybe you can photochop your dog into a different shot with better background scenery? :D the dog itself is kinda intersting though because it looks almost like it's oversteering :)

Yeah it's unfortunate I couldn't get anything in the background. Like I said, my first attempt at an action shot. I was more impressed with the pose I caught him in than anything. I have a no respect for sports photographers now, action shots are friggin hard!

i think you mean you have new respect? shrug, in either case, don't be too put off by what they can do and what you did, they have massive lens's that make capturing that sorta action a bit easier. not only that when you are shooting 15-20 fps, at least 1 of them has to be good :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back