Fun Morning With The Birdies.

Very nice set. I like the 2nd in particular.

Thanks Brian.I am still trying to ID #3 a Plover maybe,maybe not.

nice set. i think 3 might be a wondering tattler. not sure though..

Thanks Danny.You may be correct.I just searched the name you have given and it fits the description.

Thanks Danny.You may be correct.I just searched the name you have given and it fits the description.

your welcome, i am about 90 % sure that is what it is but i still could be wrong...

Thanks Brian.I am still trying to ID #3 a Plover maybe,maybe not.

#3 is a Spotted Sandpiper. Losing its spots now and will have none soon until breading season. I'll bet it was bobbing its tail up and down as they do that almost constantly.

Yes its was bobbing its tail as it was headed down the rocks towards the water but that also fit the description of the wandering tattler.I will say it was very small say maybe size of a a dove or a tad smaller.

Yes its was bobbing its tail as it was headed down the rocks towards the water but that also fit the description of the wandering tattler.I will say it was very small say maybe size of a a dove or a tad smaller.
Hunter is probably right, I was just going by what I remember being around here right now.. As far as your wandering Tattler, did you look at the range map? Wandering Tattler can probably cross that one off...

Ok scratch that one off, Thanks Kris. Spotted Sandpiper it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back