Fun shots of the sister - turned out nice!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I busted out the backdrop and the SB-600s for my time with my sister the other day. I just told her to pose however she wanted, to have fun with it. I'm quite impressed with the results, if I do say so myself! What say you?

DSC_0919.jpg

DSC_0920copy.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

Thanks for looking! Please comment! I love hearing what you have to say!
Mark

I am not a PRO but I like them vey much.

I'm really digging the first one. Love the lighting. 2 and 3 don't do much for me though.

hahaha... I like #2 the best... almost candid instead of hammed up pose! She is darling! #3 rocks too... nice conversion... lots of playfullness! :)

I'm really digging the first one. Love the lighting. 2 and 3 don't do much for me though.

Thank you.

hahaha... I like #2 the best... almost candid instead of hammed up pose! She is darling! #3 rocks too... nice conversion... lots of playfullness! :)

Ha, thanks! She posed these herself, she just had a blast. Unfortunately, 2/3 of the photos just had to be with "dolly". :lol:

Did you do a lot of skin smoothing to these?

Nope. Just a tad on the outer cheeks.

Mark

She's a great model. :thumbup: #3 Needs a bit more practise at crossing her eyes. Well done to both of you.

GREAT eyes! Did you process them at all? If not, I bet you could adjust them a bit more and really make them POP.

She's a great model. :thumbup: #3 Needs a bit more practise at crossing her eyes. Well done to both of you.
Haha, yeah. She doesn't quite have that mastered yet. But, she sure has fun trying!

#1 is my fav. Great job, I'd say :)
Thank you! Mine too.

GREAT eyes! Did you process them at all? If not, I bet you could adjust them a bit more and really make them POP.
Nope. Just a tad of sharpening to the photo overall. Nothing special for the eyes. But, I may take it into consideration.

i think they turned out really nice.
Thank you!

Mark

1 - It looks a bit odd to me... the crop is too tight from the top and her hand shooting out from the bottom. Then she looks like she is trying to break her own neck.
2 - I like this one out of the bunch.
3 - Cute.

Overall, I like the lighting, but wish they were in the portrait orientation.

Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back