What's new

Fun stuff from this weekend....Pic Heavy

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Buddy let me use his 70-200 2.8 this weekend. I dunno what was more awesome....the kickass quality of the lens or the attention you get from walking around a bar with a gripped 7D, monster lens, in a flash bracket. lolz.... ah...drunken good times.

Some of them are nothing special...other than that I love the clarity I got given the typical crappy light, when I didnt miss focus anway...easy to do shooting wide open. lol.

Here's a few from the fun.


421478_282071138590085_498829172_n.jpg






544316_282071088590090_2033388380_n.jpg





165953_282074611923071_544254593_n.jpg




601456_282074685256397_943727787_n.jpg




207318_282075625256303_2001756191_n.jpg





318104_282075745256291_710299147_n.jpg





419889_282075895256276_707933645_n.jpg





48160_282076228589576_1019803113_n.jpg





64179_282070851923447_1817696258_n.jpg





541410_282070965256769_633213427_n.jpg
 
Other dude in band...
He was not in a great spot for light like the lead singer...lots of reds and blues around him, and together making purples...lol

You might also notice when I missed focus a bit, the mic is usually tack sharp...I quit trying to chase them around and just focused on mic and hoped to catch them when they came up to the mic.....lol. so lazy.


541583_282090865254779_1148908768_n.jpg






574865_282092088587990_2002898124_n.jpg





419947_282090608588138_1389128594_n.jpg





533191_282090755254790_865758757_n.jpg





374524_282091295254736_1701812527_n.jpg





485117_282092201921312_1362916343_n.jpg





625501_282093421921190_577716859_n.jpg





Wish I hadn't missed focus on this one....ah well.

574829_282093725254493_846911899_n.jpg





385951_282093895254476_1363139236_n.jpg





64112_282094311921101_304005943_n.jpg
 
Standing room only, first image from fri night and second from sat night. Hard workin in and around that crowd to get my shots....especially with all of the hand rapers...I got molested everytime I walked through. I didn't really mind though.


858082_282192208577978_2120289878_o.jpg





823600_282117091918823_1794852158_o.jpg
 
missed one, this was from thursday night with my regular lens. still like it though.

60753_281166678680531_1368340566_n.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom