Fun task for you folks...

Ok so I just got back from the beach, woohoo!! :)

Thank you all so much for your edits!! I will definity try using the liquify tool in my edit for her, as well as curves adjustment. Yes, the first one is trashable. I basically told her that. DKF10425, those are some GREAT tutorials, I will definitly be playing around with those, thanks SO MUCH! Il be sure to post m pics when I do take them :)

The painful truth is that if she wants to get into bikini modeling she needs to lose weight. You can't have a portfolio full of liquified photos.

Please note that it is against forum rules to post photos that are not yours. So if these were taken by her other 'photographer' please change them to links rather than directly posted images.

i'm sure how to photoshop a neck into the first one...

If your going to do shots of her put some clothes on her, she does not have a body that is even close to a bikini model so try to find a way to make her look good without showing so much skin. As for these photos trash them there is nothing good about them, did a profesional take them? To me these ook like they could have been takn by anyone with a $100 point and shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back