Fun things to do on one of the last warm days of the year

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today was a very nice sunny warm day. My baby and I went out and went to swing on the swings for the first time, and then mommy got a treat to walk around and take pictures.
Here is my idea on what to do on the last warm day of the year:

1) Fine something unique
body.jpg

2) Find something abstract?
bikerack.jpg

3) Dare someone to whisper secrets to a tree (sorry it's blurry)
kissatree.jpg

4) Find an hundred year or older rock

oldrock.jpg

5) Find something green for LaPhoto (sorry this is blurry too)

green.jpg

What would you do??

Thanks for looking!

What would I do? Well, move to where you are, because where I am it's raining, raining, raining.

pascal

Pascal :D ... poor you: so is it raining and raining and raining in NYC? Awww.

To know that someone goes out on one of the last warm days of the year to find something GREEN for me is ever so nice! It warms my heart :heart:! Thank you so much. I don't mind the blur at all. I cherish the thought you had :hugs: !

On thought about the "abstract" ... I believe that one could have been even better if you had gone even further down to photograph almost from street level up (?) Or was it not warm enough for that? ;)

Agree on the abstract - kinda funky though. I'm not sure I'd admit on the interwebnet to going out "swinging" though. Mind you, it probably has an entirely different meaning here... :lmao:

hovis said:
Agree on the abstract - kinda funky though. I'm not sure I'd admit on the interwebnet to going out "swinging" though. Mind you, it probably has an entirely different meaning here... :lmao:
Ohhh... Thanks... it might be better if I said we went to go swing on some swings?? Thanks for letting me know.

On the whole abstrat thing... I did take some other angles (but not street level, thanks LaPhoto for the idea. This one seemed the best one to me because there are some other lines running perpendicualr (spell check) to the bike rack bars. I just hate the cars in the backround tho. To turn around I would have had the street that was on the other side. I think there are too many things to look at. And I am not so sure if this is abstract so I just called it that. I dunno. Thanks for your thoughts tho.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back