TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first time to play with long shutter speeds :smileys:

experimental01428tj.jpg

experimental01223fn.jpg

experimental05622tw.jpg

experimental04026rg.jpg

Please ignore the messy hair. It's my day off :clap:

lol thanks guys! I wasn't ON anything :lmao: I had a power smoothie and lots of freetime:D

ElectricHarmony said:
lol thanks guys! I wasn't ON anything :lmao: I had a power smoothie and lots of freetime:D
What exactly was in this "power smoothie"? :lol:

The Mad Jester said:
Wow, these look like they were extremely fun. I don't know which one seems to hold the potential for 'the funnest photo to make', though, haha!

definitely screaming at myself;) :mrgreen:

ElectricHarmony said:
Frozen Blueberries, Soymilk, 1 Banana, POM, Protein. I have one almost every morning:heart:
MMmmm. That does sound good. I used to make smoothies all the time but haven't made one in years. Maybe i'll try your recipe! Thanks

Sorry for the derail :mrgreen:

voodoocat said:
MMmmm. That does sound good. I used to make smoothies all the time but haven't made one in years. Maybe i'll try your recipe! Thanks

Sorry for the derail :mrgreen:

Well I tried the coffee thing for a while, and by noon, I'd be falling asleep at work. Smoothies changed my life! Definitely try it!:mrgreen:

tehbuffalo said:
Very very cool!

I am going to try this later!

Awesome:) I found it to be somewhat of a successful "workout" as well, running back and forth and holding strange positions:greenpbl: The photos that show this behavior aren't posted:lol:

You guys won't believe everything I was able to do IN A HALF HOUR!

First I went to Hawaii...:mrgreen:

hawaii1iv.jpg

Then I became famous and was on tv all over the world!:lovey:

tv5pg.jpg

On my way back, I became the first normal everyday person to visit space on a rocketship:heart:

ss4av.jpg

I swung by the store to get my first macro lens for shooting cute little creatures:D

bug16yn.jpg

bug21og.jpg

Then I sat on my porch and enjoyed mother nature for the rest of the night in total peace:D

nature0op.jpg

and now I'm exhausted :lol:

Wow. What fun these are!
Not only the first... they too, of course.
But also your newest additions!
I have never tried to do anything like this!
It looks so funny and cool!

Most reactions

Back