Photos OK to edit
Having some fun in the garden.......Palm Art
4791431729_81c7ed24b2.jpg

4791431671_0da33a1069.jpg

4791431579_02cb29ff22.jpg

Hi Missy,
I'm surprised that you didn't receive any comments on these:grumpy:
my take is ....the comp is great as all of your stuff is,the lines are cool ,
BUT,unlike your flower shots,the colors are of an everyday,"seen everywhere" type that doesn't grab your eye.sort-of like a meat with no seasoning. may-be a colored bg would help? though I could see these in the spa on a pastel colored wall working!

P.S. this is more of a (BUMP) than a critique, cause I sux @ crit.LOL

DAVID.....CHRIS C. where you guys at!??:confused:

too artsy for me :) Don't know what I'm looking at ! and nothing is in focus :)

Last edited:
I think they are quite interesting as a series. Alone, they don't do much for me.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm a bit of a bokeh whore so I like 2....=) It's always nice to bounce ideas off people. :hug::

very abstract, great shots if thats what you were going for, I especially like the 3rd

Out-freakin' standing vision!!! Really,really nice. I love the evocative nature of the first shot, and I enjoy the patterns in the third photo. Just a super job. The only problem is that they're too small to enjoy 100%.

Out-freakin' standing vision!!! Really,really nice. I love the evocative nature of the first shot, and I enjoy the patterns in the third photo. Just a super job. The only problem is that they're too small to enjoy 100%.
Is this sarcasm? lol :lmao:

:sexywink: Ok just making sure......lol There are some fun lines to be seen in nature!!!

Most reactions

Back