What's new

Fun with light...

zedin

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
349
Reaction score
5
Location
Irvine, Orange County, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...and the rear curtain sync on flash :D

Haven't tried this since doing double exposures back when I did B&W for a class. Wish I had a bigger place and someone to help so I could use the bulb function instead of being stuck with only 30sec exposures to 'paint'. (And YES.. I know that picture in the background is crooked.. it won't straighten for the life of me :-P)

DSC_0184.jpg


DSC_0185.jpg


DSC_0182.jpg
 
i love these...especially the last! :thumbup:

thanks for sharing your talent with us!
 
The flower in the last one is awesome. I also like how it looks like the light in your hand is a pen.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom