TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Teresina, Brazil otherwise known as the End of the
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_59.jpg

DSC_10.jpg

DSC_8.jpg

You know. I might be down with number two, if there were more salt/sugar covering the table.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic - i actually felt like i used too much.

I agree with him, there were some odd blank spots with the salt/sugar, but it could be a better shot if the table was more covered...But the first one just needs a bit of focusing work, although a good idea behind the shot.

I agree with him, there were some odd blank spots with the salt/sugar, but it could be a better shot if the table was more covered...But the first one just needs a bit of focusing work, although a good idea behind the shot.

hmm. interesting. it was salt by the way. I had seen it done before with sprinkles of salt (for our wedding actually), but I don't have a scanable image to show you. when i tried to pour the canister of salt on the table slightly..i got a pile, so i just ran my finger through it quickly spread it out.

but i can see where more would be more aesthetic.

I would like to see the plane of focus on the guitar up the fret board a little more. You are focusing on the strings but in the port. If you move the focus up to the second fret, it makes for a better shot.

I like number two, but I would keep the salt consistent. Meaning, I would fill in the two spots in front of the ring as to make a backwards "J".

I'm not sure what your going for in three. If anything, I might try putting the ring on its' side and tighten up the shot. But one and two are definitely more interesting.

-Nick

P.S. Nice to see you posting some more pictures and having fun...even if you are a Nikon fan!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back