Fun with Steel Wool - Need Feed Back

Really nicely done. Still have yet to cross this off my photo-bucket-list.

Jake

pretty much hit the hardware store got some wool. then hit the 99cent store bought a cheap egg beater (need a metal one no plastic, make sure it has a hanging loop at the other end to hang on a wall) then bought some cheap rope at the 99 cent store. go out somewhere cool that you will not start a fire (i chose the beach). put the wool inside the whisk part put the rope through the loop at the other end light the wool on fire and start swinging it. again i stress the part about not setting a fire so just in case you might want to bring something to put out a fire just incase

pretty much hit the hardware store got some wool. then hit the 99cent store bought a cheap egg beater (need a metal one no plastic, make sure it has a hanging loop at the other end to hang on a wall) then bought some cheap rope at the 99 cent store. go out somewhere cool that you will not start a fire (i chose the beach). put the wool inside the whisk part put the rope through the loop at the other end light the wool on fire and start swinging it. again i stress the part about not setting a fire so just in case you might want to bring something to put out a fire just incase

Yeah...early September is some of THE driest weather of the year, with dried-out lawns and dried-out vegetation in many parts of the USA just waiting for a few hundred sparks of molten metal to start a fire!!

Most reactions

Back