What's new

Fun @ work w/Nikon D300

Troy2395

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I work at a camera shop in Columbus. This time of year is slow so I spend most of my day playing. Afew dayz ago I pulled out a D300 body and slapped the Nikkor 60mm 2.8 macro on. This image is of a tip of a pen pointed at the lens. Becuase I was using a Gorillapod to hold the camera (not recamened)I had to use a high ISO. My EXP. was 1/250 @ f/5.6 ISO 3200.

DSC_6141.jpg


Same shot recropped
DSC_6141_edited-1.jpg


Same shot recropped
DSC_6141_edited-2.jpg
 
thats pretty crazy, not bad on grain for ISO 3200... shots like these make me want this camera :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom