Funeral Song

Xmetal said:
Didn't the Dixie Chicks do a version of this song?

if you wanna call that a version.....when i hear them sing it, not only can i understand the words, i wanna drive off a bridge....( stevie nicks, what the hell is she saying??? gotta dig her...)

for the love of pete, no one, and i mean no one needs to do a "version" of stevie nicks, but her..

its like someone trying to sing like robert plant..... :puke-rig:

there is no way anyone can sing like plant... or nicks...

oh, wait... off thread, here.... sorry, my bad... :(

I'd go even further to say covers should almost never be attempted of any song by anyone. ;) There are exceptions naturally, but it's pretty rare that someone will actually improve on the original.

Off topic, bah, we're in General Off Topic Discussions... I say anything goes!

I like boobies. See? :sexywink:

:hertz: ..... :lol:

hehehe. Ahh jadin you're a crack up!

Speaking of covers, there's a really cool covers album out now done by a bunch of chicks (i dunno if they're all aussie - somehow I don't think so - but I haven't heard the whole disc). And they all cover different Neil and Tim Finn songs.
Some of the versions are amazing and so full of feeling. But Neil and Tim so kick ass! I love em!

A friend’s farther in-law die of a heart attack in his mid-50’s, they played Rod Steward version of Amazing Grace[font=&quot] [/font]

Meysha said:
The authority on the subject:

http://community.sparknotes.com/death/

hehe... my spark notes name thing is Meysha so you can check out my score.

:-( I'm only supposed to live to 66!!
My 4 most likely reasons to die are :
1. Drowning
2. Homicide (must be those mafia connections)
3. Alcoholism
4. Cancer
:grumpy:

I've taken all the other sparknotes tests...I REFUSE to take the death test, or do anything that claims to 'predict' my death.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back