Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another try at Fungi

Sony a9 + Sony 90mm f2.8 macro lens and a Godox 350TTL flash + wireless trigger

K2TlPql.jpg

Les :)

4;40 AM?!!! No wonder you used flash! lol! That's mighty early, how do you get up that early? Anyway, nice shot, I like the light and color.

4am that's when all the fun guys and girls are making their way home after a night out, so best time to photograph them ;)

4;40 AM?!!! No wonder you used flash! lol! That's mighty early, how do you get up that early? Anyway, nice shot, I like the light and color.
Its not easy Kirk- but I had to travel a few miles and be there before the tourists arrived with dogs and children :) Thank you for the comments
4am that's when all the fun guys and girls are making their way home after a night out, so best time to photograph them ;)
Oh please..............................
Nice one.....
Thank ypu Jeff :)

Les

Not as good as you other one imo Les but still decent enough.

Not as good as you other one imo Les but still decent enough.
Thank you in my defence- new lens ( 90mm f2.8 macro) new flash Godox V1 still finding my way around these- I'll get better

Still a nice shot! The only time I'm up at 0400 is when I'm suffering insomnia. I like the composition.
Thank you Jeff- shooting mostly wildlife I am always up very early giving me time to travel to various locations

Most reactions

Back