ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2007 #1 Delicious Taste Grilled or Poached Your comment
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2007 #2 Nice shot. I'd suggest that if you have a subject like this in the future, you might want to avoid aligning them quite so neatly, but I like the DoF you've got on this and the light. Where did you find these exactly and what time of day was it? I'm on the Thummamah Road by the way...
Nice shot. I'd suggest that if you have a subject like this in the future, you might want to avoid aligning them quite so neatly, but I like the DoF you've got on this and the light. Where did you find these exactly and what time of day was it? I'm on the Thummamah Road by the way...
ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you my friend .. This region near the Thummamah