What's new

funniest thing ive seen in a long time

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Walking along the sidewalk, suddenly see this monstrous thing approaching.
didn't even have time to think, just point and hold down shutter...
Yes, thats a Cadillac monster car....

Untitled-1.jpg
 
pretty - - hillarious....... hahaha


I guess its so you can go golfing whereever you want ? :lol:
 
I always wondered what a redneck pimp would drive... Now I know... This car would fit into any Will Ferrell movie nicely...
 
Haha! A lot of people around here put on obnoxious tail pipes or lower their cars, but this is something new! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom