"Future President" ;)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So my sister had been to the States, and to Washington D.C. among other places. And she had brought home T-shirts for her nephews and niece. My son got one of them.

After I had taken THIS photo in summer of 2001, he decided to make this his poster once he'd start running for president (difficult for a German to do so in the States, but... ;)):

44715805.jpg

Inspired by you, yes, you here, or I could also say y'all, I decided to play around with my photoshop - just a little. Just so I'd finally find out what can be done.

So I changed the "election poster" just a little.
My son's comment on the result: "Oh, ok, so once I am president, this one will be on the roof of my "Presidential Hotel" in Las Vegas!" ;););)

45045847.jpg

The only thing that will have to be left out then will be the "Future"...
...but all that's still far in the future. ;)

like the photo, laphoto! very nice!

Your son's skin tones go really well with the blue background. i love the play of light in the water bottle and his hand reflected in it.

Your son looks like presidential material, in the States anything can happen! If Arnie can get elected gov'ner i don't see why your son can't be prez. As we say in these parts 'only in America!' :roll: <-- that includes the eye roll :mrgreen:

this is definitely more interesting post-process.
excellent use of neon filter

Interesting approach and it does look like an advertising poster.

For reference, to be President of the USA you have to born a US citizen unless there's a constitutional amendment in the works.

Ah, nooooo!
Better no money, and this water bottle, than money and Pepsi!

I am so happy (for the sake of this photo and my child's health, among other things, too) that this water bottle does not even bear a label! A label would have MUCH destroyed the photo, so I think today! No-no-no-no-no, when I saw the outcome of this photo, I said: Hey, good the bottle doesn't even have a label!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back