Fuuck Cancer

Femfugler, That is my right lung a few minutes after they removed it. It was cancerous and couldn't be saved. I have had 5 surgeries since but am doing great.

InTempus and others who have felt the loss of loved ones to cancer.

If it is any help to you, just know that it is harder on those who love the person with cancer than it is on the patient. The pain you suffer is more than the pain of cancer. The agony of watching someone suffer is worse than the suffering. It is easier to be the one fighting with cancer than it is to just have to watch them fight.

JimmyO. You have created a powerful image that really spoke to me. I will pray for your father and your family.

Femfugler, I'm glad you're not dead and are doing well, but that's really gross.
I wasn't the one who posted the pictures, the credit goes to Keith Foster.
Btw, it is a rather gruesome image, but it's the truth and i think it's an image that flashes reality into our eyes.

keith foster said:
Femfugler, That is my right lung a few minutes after they removed it. It was cancerous and couldn't be saved. I have had 5 surgeries since but am doing great.

InTempus and others who have felt the loss of loved ones to cancer.

If it is any help to you, just know that it is harder on those who love the person with cancer than it is on the patient. The pain you suffer is more than the pain of cancer. The agony of watching someone suffer is worse than the suffering. It is easier to be the one fighting with cancer than it is to just have to watch them fight.

JimmyO. You have created a powerful image that really spoke to me. I will pray for your father and your family.

How did you get a picture of it? Did you get one of the nurses/doctors to do it? That's kind of neat in a (sort of) weird way to have a picture of it.

I'm so glad your alive and well. Many good wishes that the rest of your life is cancer free.

Meghan

Wow great dramatic effect dude, one thing i would suggest is bring out the livestrong bracelet a bit more i think it would add to the feeling

Most reactions

Back