FYI - Sandisk has rebates going on

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this on Adorama for memory card rebates. Pretty sweet cause I was looking for more memory.

Just passing it on.

Also, has anybody used the Extreme IV or Ducati Edition. Are they that much faster and is either one worth the price difference? This is for a D300 at 6 fps, if it matters.

bump-2.jpg

Only bumping because there are 858 members and guests on at the moment. Someone might be interested.

Just the messenger.

I think the rebated are for store credit, from where ever you buy the cards. Adorama and B&H are both participating.
Pretty good rebated too, I'm getting 2 4gig CF cards, for $113 before rebates, and you get back $50. Not bad at all.
Oh and the rebates go up as you buy multiple cards. You get $80 back if you buy 3.

i see a difference in buffer and in transfer time with the extreme IV over slower cards. i say slower cards, my 266x kingston cards are just as fast if not faster, somehow. 266x = 40mb/sec which is what the ex IV is. i don't think you could go wrong with either one.

some info on write speeds for different cards:
http://www.juzaphoto.com/eng/articles/compact_flash_cards_tests.htm
Also whilts extreme IV is faster than III you have to remember that your camera must also be faster to take advantage of that fact - I know that some don't (from memory the 350D and 400D don't get any advantage with using the IV over III - so might as well save on cash)

I think the rebated are for store credit, from where ever you buy the cards. Adorama and B&H are both participating.
Pretty good rebated too, I'm getting 2 4gig CF cards, for $113 before rebates, and you get back $50. Not bad at all.
Oh and the rebates go up as you buy multiple cards. You get $80 back if you buy 3.

I looked at the one on B&H and I could be wrong but I think you can either get a store credit from where you bought them, or you can get like a debit card with the money on it.

Yes, Adorama and B&H are both running this rebate. However, if I read it correctly, with Adorama, selecting a Gift Check will give you another 10% of store credit. This is only redemable for 120 days, which it quite easily done for me.

...now do I apply it to another lens....no, no I really could use another flash....but, you know, I was just thinking the other day...........

Most reactions

Back