What's new

G.I. Joe

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$TMS_1533.webp $TMS_1533-3.webp
 
Last edited:
The shoulder patches aren't stitched on that well and that's WWII era gear. The unit patch is the 101 Airborne Regiment "Screaming Eagles" from Ft. Campbell, KY so I'd have to say it's a reenactment of some sort.

Good shot. I don't care for the "Partial First Sergeant" on the left but otherwise a good shot. It at least made me stop and take a hard look at it ;)
 
i would re-visit the monochrome conversion; it's far too mid-tone rich right now. Try boosting contrast a bit.
 
The shoulder patches aren't stitched on that well and that's WWII era gear. The unit patch is the 101 Airborne Regiment "Screaming Eagles" from Ft. Campbell, KY so I'd have to say it's a reenactment of some sort.

Good shot. I don't care for the "Partial First Sergeant" on the left but otherwise a good shot. It at least made me stop and take a hard look at it ;)

Thank you. Yes this was at an reenactment.
 
Thanks. I tried boosting contrast . I was trying mid-tone rich in the other one to give a dated look.

$TMS_1533-4.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom