Gabby

Lovely light, tones and crop - great lighting to her eyes. I find it hard to make brown eyes look bright as in your image.
Thank you. I always to a little bit of dodging in the eyes to bring out the color.

Dan, I am EXTREMELY impressed with this shot.

I hadn't had a chance to really review it on a large screen yet, but her skin texture and the natural glow of her skin pops out in this.

there is a theory in various metaphysical fields discussing the ability to capture the "essence" and 'spirit" of someone or something. The "life force" if you will.
The previous B&W photo of the gentleman in the hat and this one just knocks it out of the ball park!

Great work, and that you expanded to the 100mm macro just takes away my breath!
Thank you so much. I use a dodge and burn technique in order to retain all of the skin texture and detail, and keep it subtle to avoid an overly retouched look.

Were those highlights in the eyes naturally occurring or added? They are wonderful, no matter their source. You never disappoint. This beautiful model should be very happy.
Thank you. The highlights in the eyes are naturally occurring, with a silver reflector for an additional reflection, and slightly enhanced with subtle dodging.

Most reactions

Back