smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Very nice! The only minor niggle is the hot spot on the image right side of his nose, but that's minor.

Very nice! The only minor niggle is the hot spot on the image right side of his nose, but that's minor.

Thanks John, I had several hot spots, I found out how much I HATE caps!!!

I think his camera-left side has too much fill...too light for my taste. I'd like to see the shadow from his head and neck continue onto his camera-left shoulder. The lightness of his neck on the camera-left side doesn't read right since below the very bright,light-toned neck is a dark shirt and a shadow...that's just an unnatural amount of fill, and makes his neck stand out too much. Same with the light-toned ear on the camera-left side. I do not mind the dapple of light on the nose, from the main light, but the white pils on his dark shirt are driving me batty (a lil' OCD here as well...). I am silently screaming inside my brain, "Clone tool, Smoke, clone tool! Kill them little dots! )

but the white pils on his dark shirt are driving me batty (a lil' OCD here as well...).

LOL glad I'm not the only one. This was one from the trash bin that I played with for the heck of it. The idea was to do a Reverse Key, but I just couldn't get past that cap. Maybe if I'd had more time I'd of figured it out.

Most reactions

Back