gahhhhh help! D:

droidz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys. so, i have to take a photo of "something very ironic" for a school project. It really doesn't pass by me everyday to see something like that, so I was thinking of staging something.

any ideas for ironic photos?

thanks! :p

Things such as a dog by a no dogs allowed sign, someone feeding geese by a sign stating dont feed the geese, I did a similar project with a bottle laying on the ground with a trash can in the background. Couple Ideas for you.

How about a picture of a student coming up with their own ideas and doing their own work?

Oh the irony!

How about a picture of a student coming up with their own ideas and doing their own work?

Oh the irony!

no need to be rude, it's a request for ideas, not a request for a picture... I suppose you never need help with anything

I disagree. First of all, it was technically an idea... a rather exceptional one, if you ask me.

Second of all, what's the point of being an artist... or a student... if you're going to just come up on some internet forum and ask someone else what you should do? I mean, hell... you could just google "irony photography" and probably get some pretty reasonable ideas, too... but that would be putting in a lot more effort.

The OP's request for ideas was totally lazy. If I was his professor and I knew he did that I would be absolutely disgusted.

So... blunt? Harsh, perhaps? Sure. Rude? No.

dog_ate_my_homework_shirt.gif

Since this thread has mud in your face, stand in the shower and lather up with mud....

Most reactions

Back