galaxy?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i forgot about my july 4th pics and looking thru them last night i ran across this. i don't know exactly what happened but i thought it looked kinda neat.

31139975-L.jpg

yea the smoke that the fireworks give off can ruin a picture, i've had that happen before.

what camera are you using? the hubble space telescope? :mrgreen:

ok, so i never come to the bloopers section...but i did accidently..then i saw jonmikals name... and thought " he has bloopers??? that he is willing to share??? "

then i pull this up, thinking i can laugh at something he has done wrong.....

and i see......this. THIS? THIS IS YOUR BLOOPER???? have you ever looked up the meaning of the word blooper???

if i took this shot, i would have had it tattooed all across the front of my body....!!!!!

my bloopers are real jon.....home grown bloopers.....no artificial additive...i can go through airports with my bloopers...they are genuine.....

do you just have to make up bloopers? crap.....now i know why i dont come over here... my good stuff could line your trash can........shhheeezzzz.

aprilraven said:
THIS IS YOUR BLOOPER???? have you ever looked up the meaning of the word blooper???

:lol: Doesn't understand the meaning of snapshots either! :wink:

It's a very nice effect though! Won't be long before you're taking "snapshots" of real Galaxies eh Jon!

PlasticSpanner said:
:lol: Doesn't understand the meaning of snapshots either! :wink:

It's a very nice effect though! Won't be long before you're taking "snapshots" of real Galaxies eh Jon!

people don't forget anything, eh? :lmao:

here ya go, the infamous 'snapshot' or i thought :p

28763949-M.jpg

Jon Mikal - Do you realize what this means?!?! You've uncovered the conspiracy behind the Hubble Telescope! Its all just fireworks and smoke! Rise up people - fight the lies!!!

Are you gonna uncover the moon landing conspriacy or find Hoffa's body next?:drunk:

Most reactions

Back