I use the following camera-models:
...For Analog B/W Prints:
Canon EOS-1n (35mm)
Rollei SL66 (6x6)
Kiev 88 (6x6)
...For Digital Colorprints:
Canon EOS 10D
Canon EOS D30
Mostley I like my EOS-1n because it is the most usefull camera. It's small enough, the batteries last very long and there are great lenses for EOS. I use Ilford Delta Films for my motives. With Canon L-Lenses the Image gets very sharp and contrastfull with this camera and films.
I think The Rollei SL66 getting used if beautiful and romantic pictures are needed. The Rollei Lenses look great. I just shot a few pictures with this camera, but I think it was worth its money.
The Kiev 88 is very cheap but the pictures I've made with this camera where awesome (rel. picture-quality to price). Its a little bit dangerous to use this camera. The mechanics getting damaged very fast if you use the camera the wrong way. Its a great camera for travel, because it needs no batteries and its not that expensive when the camera gets damagen (in relation with the SL66)
The EOS 10D is a very good Camera for creative work. The only thing that sucks is, that it has got no full format sensor. So the focal lenght of all lenses get multiplcated by 1.6! The Colors and Sharpness are great.
The EOS D30 is a budget camera today. For a D-SLR the prices on ebay are absolutley awesome. A great camera for learning to work with SLR Cameras.
Greets!
Dave
PS: What Cameras do you use?