What's new

Gallery?

Best for what?

Just to show off? To try and sell prints? To be an online portfolio for commercial clients?
 
Mainly displaying, but still with the option of selling.
I also like having an option of different gallerys, with thumbnails. I don't want one image, go back, another image, etc...
 
You can try zenfolio....
 
Hi Yale. Since you're kind of new to the forum you may not have noticed the search function on the pages. It's kind of hard to spot the first few times but it's in the upper right hand corner of any given page for the most part.

I searched 'online gallery' and came up with this:
The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - Search Results
You're going to have to search threw some of them to find the exact right one you want but for such a vague question it's a good place to start.

Hope it helps!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom