Games People Play

For me, there's too little information, and the information presented is blown out.

Best,
Jake

"Rub the wet negative in a tray full of lint and sand, then hang dry" is not a typical set of developing instructions. Why is it so dirty (presumably by choice)? Doesn't seem to fit the theme.

Otherwise, I think it's fine including being so stark, but would make the hands and face and eensy bit brighter at least and the screen an eensy bit darker.

For me, there's too little information, and the information presented is blown out.

Best,
Jake

Thanks for looking...

"Rub the wet negative in a tray full of lint and sand, then hang dry" is not a typical set of developing instructions. Why is it so dirty (presumably by choice)? Doesn't seem to fit the theme.

Otherwise, I think it's fine including being so stark, but would make the hands and face and eensy bit brighter at least and the screen an eensy bit darker.

Lol, believe it or not the print was not near as bad as the print scan. Totally agree with your thoughts on the hands and face, even started to reprint it this morning with those changes in mind.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back